Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kittu

Let me introduce to you the most naughtiest, cutest and the most lovable member of our family. He is kittu our pet cat. we got him when he was only six months old but looked bigger than his age.Any one who saw him fell in love with him. I remember when he was brought in for the first time  to my house he ran and hid under the sofa the entire night, i had zero knowledge of cats but i knew some basics which i read on net. I asked my sons friend to pull him out and showed him his sand box in case he wanted to use it. My husband was not in town and would return only after 2days and he was the only person who knew how to handle cats as he had six of  them when he was small.As usual i got up in the morning to see the cat watching me and as i walked he tried to catch my feet which i thought was an attack made by him so i warned my kids to be very careful and wore a socks as his nails were hurting me which made the situation real worse as he felt it were some coloured mice moving around.When my neighbour came in to see my cat and saw him running behind me she said "he is hungry and didnt like the food that you have placed for him"after i placed another food he was happy and had it all.Then the next problem was that he was used to late night playing and sleeping all day so when we went to bed he would start meowing or scratching on our door.Finally my husband arrived and then all fell in place.Now he is attached to us in such a way that we take him as our two year old son and my son keeps saying that kittu is his brother.As naughty as cute as cuddble and as lovable as ever .

No comments:

Post a Comment